I tried this 2-ingredient pancake trend on Tik-Tok and soon realized a better version. Oatmeal banana pancakes. Such an easy, healthy way to have one of my favorite childhood foods. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, these are amazing, much healthier than the ones I ate growing up, and vegan!
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of oat milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Any fruit toppings you like – I added strawberries and blueberries
- Maple syrup
- Mash your bananas in a bowl
- Add your rolled oats, mashed banana, cinnamon and a little of your milk in a blender. Blend and add rest of milk throughout blending. Batter should be thick and smooth (resembling pancake batter of course).
- Heat skillet to medium heat and add butter and/or Pam to cook the pancakes on.
- Pour batter into skillet to form pancake circles and wait for some bubbles like your typical pancakes. Flip after about a 1-2 min.
- Serve with your favorite fruit and don’t forget some syrup or honey!