First of all, happy new year. It’s freaking 2020. I mean that sounds unreal. We are living in a world with the ultimate internet chaos, new inventions happening every day (for instance, period panties. yeah, don’t ask), and people spending hours on end to create a 30 sec video hoping it goes viral. Yet, I have loved every second of this crazy year and can only hope 2020 brings just as much laughter, love, and adventure.
So with a new year that means new resolutions, right? Some people don’t believe in them. I, however, think they are wonderful and fun and something everyone should take part in. I mean why start a new year with zero goals, right? So read below if you want the ultimate inspo, maybe to shed a tear, and realize this new year is all about you and your aspirations.
My Greatest Intentions for 2020
- Figure out a way to incorporate avocado into every meal. 🥑
- Learn how to drink coffee at home.
- Get rid of my apartment mouse who refuses to pay rent. 🐀
- Do more double chin exercises.
- Find other shows to watch other than Chopped and New Girl.
- Pet more doggies and wave at more babies.
- In 2020, I will stop buying chocolate chips just to eat the entire bag.
- This one might be the hardest, but I will clean up my kitchen the same night I dirty it…
- In very much contrast to #2 I will explore every single coffee shop in NYC. So far, three down – 46,953 more to go.
- Last but not least, give Matthew more kithes. 🥰🥰🥰
I hope I made at least one person laugh (besides my boyfriend) and I hope at least one person thinks about making their resolutions fun instead of so typical. In all seriousness, happy new year and happy Jan 7th. I will add posting a blog post on time to my list as well.
All for now, loves.